10 Ways HOW TO CUT MAN’S HAIR
Classy man’s haircut helps you for how to cut man’s hair
- Prepare your chair or make space within the bathroom for a few mirrors.
- Clear the ground of anything which will get within the way.
- Wet your hair within the shower or the sink.
- Comb your hair straight back.
- Cover your clothes in order that they are protected.
Cut The Sides:
- Be aware of the Transition Zone this is often the boundary between the lower half and upper half your head.
- Using a comb, with the bristles facing up, lift the hair on the lower half the top and start to chop (¼ inch in length) from the bottom of your head.
- Repeat, going a touch bit higher but not into the transition zone.
- Move upward 1/4 of an in. at a time the smoother movements up usually end in a cleaner look.
- Start on the left side of your head, then move to the rear, and finish on the proper side.
Cut The Top:
Now that you’ve got edges and back done, advance to the highest of your head.
- Begin cutting the highest, ranging from the front and dealing towards the rear.
- Specialize in the middle two inches.
- If you’ll imagine yourself with a mohawk – the mohawk region is where you’re trimming.
- When cutting, pull the hair together with your fingers perpendicular to your head, then cut a little amount off the ends (1/2 to 1/4 of an inch).
- Move to the left side (1.5-2 inches wide) and repeat
- Next move to the proper side, (1.5-2 inches wide) and repeat.
- You’ll cut less and choose a more “styled” top (1/8 to 1/4 inch at most) or cut more to travel for a summer shorter look.
The Transition Zone:
- Use clips (or fingers) to stay the hair you would like to stay longer out of the way (creating a coffee temporary side part).
- Using an equivalent comb technique as within the previous steps, we would like to carry the hair perpendicular to your head and connect the upper and lower half as we cut.
- Now take a step back and appearance for lines and off shapes.
- This is where you’ll want to revisit and better blend if possible.
- Clean up around your ears – use the comb and scissors to boost the lines around your ears.
- Check for any stray long hairs and cut them off.
- Now specialize in the nape of your neck, and be very careful to not overcut.